copy of A-Mfo-Ra I-cons mountain, 250ml Phenolic Monovarietal Evo
Early Harvest:1th-15th of October
Extraction:Coul-pressed under 27C,unfiltered
A taste that travels intact from ancient Greece until today.
- An unknown, up to now, olive oil variety.
- An unusual name traveling back in time through the ancient Greek amphora and the Linear B ideograms.
- From a specific region with altitude that of 400 up to 500 meters on the edges of Mount Othrys.
- A particular microclimate with cold temperatures, intense sunshine creating a natural ecosystem of plants and animals.
- Anhydrous olive trees watered only by natural rainfalls, constituting a sustainable cultivation.
- The A-MFO-RA ICOS mountain olive oil constantly receives culinary awards in the greatest global competition regarding the flavours provided by the Amphissa variety.
- - Health protection value:Certified by the Department of Pharmacognosy and Chemistry of Natural Products from the University of Athens
- With the use of modern technology and in collaboration with scientists from the University of Athens and experts with great experience in olive oil in Greece along with tradition, ancient Greek gastronomy and heritage of the Greek earth, we set out to produce the ancient Greek olive oil of Omphacium or omotrives.
Certified by the Department of Pharmacognosy and Chemistry of Natural Products from the University of Athens:After a chemical analysis by the Department of Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and Chemistry of Natural Products from the University of Athens, the quality assessment of A-mfo-ra I-cons mountain presents astonishing results.
The daily consumption of 20 g of the analyzed olive oil provides 13.4 mg of hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol or their derivatives. Olive oils that contain >5 mg per 20 gr belong to the category of oils that protect the blood lipids from oxidative stress according to the Regulation 432/2012 of the European Union.It should be noted that oleocanthal and oleacein present important biological activity and they have been related with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cardioprotective and neuroprotective activity.
A-MFO-RA I-CONS mountain is healthy:Just 1.5 table spoon (20 gr) of A-MFO-RA I-CONS mountain Olive Oil per day is a great source of antioxidants:The European Food Safety Authority has approved the health claim (Commission Regulation (EU) 432/2012) that Olive oil polyphenols contribute to the protection of blood lipids from oxidative stress.The claim may be used only for olive oils, containing at least 250 mg of hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol or their derivatives per 1 Kg of olive oil and the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 20 gr of olive oil.
OLEOCANTHAL OLEACEIN:The levels of oleocanthal and oleacein are higher than the average values (135 and 105 mg/Kg respectively) of the sample included in the international study performed at the University of California, Davis.It should be noted that oleocanthal and oleacein present important biological activity and they have been related with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, cardioprotective and neuroprotective activity.
- Regulation of cholesterol,
- Regulation of blood pressure,
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Protection from cardiovascular diseases
- Regulation of blood sugar (Diabetes type ΙΙ),
- Protection of the digestive system (digestive tract mucosa),
- Protection from allergies (strong antihistaminic action)
- Protection of neuric system (strong indications for prevention and inhibition of the progression regarding the Altzheimer & Parkinson diseases),
- Protection and treatment of inflamations (strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action, similar to IBUPROFEN
One of the finest olive oils the Mediterranean has to offer With its unique fragrance of fresh and pressed olives and its unique taste, it carries within it intact a taste traveling from ancient Greece up to now.
International certification:As the winner of numerous gastronomy awards and the subject of rigorous scientific testing, it helps you live a healthier life and enjoy wonderful gastronomic experiences.
6 TOP INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
TerraOlivo International Olive Oil Competition Israel 2020
BEST OF GREECE(Best Evo Of Country)
GRAND PRESTIGE GOLD
London IOOC(London International Olive Oil 2020)
Berlin GOOA(Berlin Global Olive Oil Awards 2020)
OLYMPIA AWARDS 2020